Dime y lo olvido, enséñame y lo recuerdo, involúcrame y lo aprendo. Benjamin Franklin

lunes, 7 de abril de 2014

Our ideal school (Javier Muñoz)




Well, I’m going to start my reflection talking about the other groups and at the end I’ll talk about us.

The Minions was the first group. They adapted their voices and the explanation of their ideal school to the minion’s films. I think it was funny, but from my point of view there were some long scenes that are unnecessary and they include them because were part of the movie. If it were me, I had cut that scenes and concentrate in the important parts. Another thing was the sound; I couldn’t understand well the voices.

The second group was The four magic teachers. They combine some manga comics which were talking about ideas for an ideal school. I liked the idea of ask other people around the world about what was their impression about how the ideal school should be. I want to recognize their effort to put the voices, although the video was perfectly understood with only seeing the speech bubbles.

The third group was LASH, which concentrated their efforts in answering what the teacher asked us, explaining very well the theory and the structure of their ideal school. It was god.

The last group was KIA, which first presented their video as if it were an American program which was going to help some people to improve their school, with Gizem as interviewer. Then they shown us the structure of their ideal school by doing a look around all the playmobil settings they had done: I think it was an incredible work to set all that playmobil bodies, in different positions: It will had required a lot of time. Wow, good job!

So now I’m going to talk about our group, Encendiendo bombillas. In my opinion, we did a great job and the trouble is that we couldn’t include, although we pass the time limit, all the scenes, all what we rec. Maybe we lead the work many days and that must be the reason why we were, some of us, so stressed about finish the work. So, for the next time, I think we should start to work the day after they the teacher tell us to do it, and doing like it, we will do it better.      I also want to talk about the subtitles, that I don’t know yet if were necessary, but it was hard to put it, more for my partners which were the ones who adapted every scene to every subtitles, than for me that I only translate them.                                                                                                                                             I enjoy the making of the work, as when we were interviewing some teachers and children from the school La Paz, and I’d want to recognize the work of my group, all of us by making the interviews; Laura by providing the cameras and the microphone to do our interviews; and Mónica and Elisa for making the picture of the structure of our ideal school with the game The Sims.

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario