Dime y lo olvido, enséñame y lo recuerdo, involúcrame y lo aprendo. Benjamin Franklin

sábado, 29 de marzo de 2014

"Our ideal school" (Mónica)

I'm going to do a reflection about all the videos in just one post:
Let's start with a general view:
I think that all the groups make a very big effort to do a great job. I believe that every video is very original and teach us new things to learn. I couldn't decide whether a video is better than another, I think that they are all different and we all used different resources but we did a great job


-"The Minions":
I think this video was amazing because they have to act as the characters in the film, I think is very funny, however I didn't unederstood quite good their ideal school. I think it was very dinamic and entertaining despite not explaining their ideas very good.


-"The four magic teachers":
I found this video fantastic. They expressed their ideas very clear and I understood everything perfectly. They also used a different programm to do the project, as Yolanda said it wasn't necessary the voices because the video gave us enough time to read the script. I think they also did a great job.If I have to decide which is the group I like most, I'd say this one. Congratulations guys !


-"LASH":
This group did a great summary of the theory. They seem to overcome with thecommunication difficulties they had previouly.


-"K.I.A":
Their project was very good as well. If I have to say something that I didn''t like very much is that at the end it was a bit boring, but I can see that the made an enourmous effort to create all the classes with the playmobils.


-"Encendiendo bombillas": (US)
I think we did a good job, we worked very hard on this project and I think we were able to face all the problems that appeared, I have to admit that maybe our video has parts that can be a bit boring because of the interviews and so on. But I think that it was very good.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario