Dime y lo olvido, enséñame y lo recuerdo, involúcrame y lo aprendo. Benjamin Franklin

martes, 4 de marzo de 2014

Guizem´s presentation (Laura Sanz)

Guizem did a big effort because she was alone, he hadn´t got any group. Despite of it she did her presentation very well, I think. I feel she is familiar with expositions because she did it very natural and dynamic. She had problems with a video but it doesn´t matter, she could continue with the rest.

I was thinking about this. Using technology in class is not secure, it can fail. Because of that, teacher should have a B plan. If it happens in a class I think it is a great opportunity to talk about this with the students, as Yolanda did with us. Sometimes we have some plans but there could be some external factors that don´t let us to carry out our plans. Some things don´t depend on us. In these moments we need to control our feelings like ire, fury or irritation. We also can talk about these feelings in class with the pupils.

Guizem explained us she chose Jigsaw technique because it is the most effective one. And I think it is true. Because of that all the groups have used it.

When she finished, each group asked her a question. There were interesting questions; I remember that LASH group did the same question as we had thought. It was: “What is your experience of work alone doing a task about cooperative learning?” I find this question really interesting, but unluckily I didn´t heard her because I was with my group thinking on another question. Finally we found a new question, but in my opinion, that new one was not as better as the other, and we didn´t head her answer.   : (

I was thinking about it too. Often we focus our attention on irrelevant things or things that are not so important than others. And with the time we realise it, but it is late. Why? Where should we focus our attention? And when?

Laura.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario